Unfortunately, we cannot offer e-tickets yet for Swiss passes. Our tickets are printed in a special paper and you it is compulsory to carry them during the train journeys, as most probably you will be requested to produce them by the conductor
What if the pass gets lost
Passes are a valid travel document, so in case of a loss, anyone who finds them will be able to use them. The only way we might refund them would be that we have the original pass before the departure date, so in case you lose them during your trip, there won't be any possible refund.
How can I see the schedules and connections of the trains?
To check the schedules of any public transport in Switzerland, click on the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/ (official link in English).
Is there any limit to transport usage in Switzerland?
There is NO limit. You can use your pass as much as you wish along the day. You do not need to do any reservation or issue any special ticket apart from your own train pass: you simply board the train, bus or boat you wish, when you wish, as many times as you wish. So simple
What is the luggage limit on trains?
The usual are 2 large suitcases per person and one hand luggage. Trains have shelves above the seats and luggage storage areas at the ends of the wagons.
Are the boats also included in the Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex passes?
Yes, public boats of all cities of Switzerland are included. You just have to show the passes and they let you pass on board.
Are there catering services on panoramic trains?
Yes, each theme has different services:
- The Glacier Express serves meals at your own table, you can choose between:
• Dish of the day: CHF 30
• Three-course menu with drinks included (except alcoholic beverages): 43 CHF
• 5-course menu with drinks included (except alcoholic beverages): CHF 70
If it is not possible to book in advance, they will offer the possibility of buying the dish of the day in situ.
- The Bernina Express has an on-board bar where drinks and snacks are served.
- The Golden Pass Line also has a bar on board where they serve drinks and snacks.
- The Wilhelm Tell Express is a combination of boat and train. During the train journey you can buy drinks and snacks from the seats.
During the boat ride, passengers enjoy a wide variety of meals and drinks on board the ship's restaurant.
Individual passengers can reserve food through the following contacts:
• Telephone: +41 (0) 41 367 67 67
• E-mail: email@example.com
And if you are a group of 6 or more people, you have to book through these contacts:
• Telephone: +41 (0) 41 367 66 16
• E-mai: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are passes refundable or exchangeable?
Passes can be exchanged or refunded prior to departure. There is a service fee of 25 € (total per reservation, not per person)